McMurry Online Financial Aid Net Partner
Welcome to the McMurry University Online Financial Aid System (Net Partner). You can:
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
To access your account for the first time:
1. Click the “First Time User” link in the Log In Box.
2. Enter your Student ID and click “Submit”
3. Enter the answers to the questions asked (these must match your information on the FAFSA) and create a password.
The password must be a minimum of 9 characters, including a number, a capital letter and a special character. (McMurry will not have access or knowledge of your password)
4. Click Submit
5. This will take you back to the log in screen; Log In
You must have a financial aid record already established at McMurry University in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 003591, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your information from this application you should be able to access the system.